Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bleached Shadow

This is one of my favorite rooms and the photos don't do it justice.  I chose Valspar's "Bleached Shadow" (4002-1C) for our master bathroom, because Valspar recommended that swatch when I ordered a sample of a color similar to SW "Rainwashed". 

I am so glad I took their advice.  It turned out that the pink vanity had flecks of this purpled hued gray, so it matches with both our bedroom walls and the sink already in the bathroom. 


We hadn't put the mirror back up yet. 
Here you can see the walls together.  I know it doesn't look like much but I think it's so great!  It makes me happy just to walk into the bathroom.  It seems like a pocket of coziness in the corner of my room.
I used Sherwin Williams' Duration paint in the bathroom, and I really like it.  It feels tough as nails on the wall.   

No comments:

Post a Comment