Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why I Am Starting This Blog

We are ten days to closing on our first home.  (Chills went right down my spine there.)  I plan to paint before I move my six kids and our apartment full of furniture and other belongings over there.  My friend sent me a link to a blog that detailed some paint colors she really liked.  I hadn't really ever surfed through blogs before, but suddenly in my quest to figure out good wall colors, blogs were becoming a great resource. 

So, as I was helped by others' blogs, I hope to help.  I'd like to document the things I do for my home and family to give others ideas and let them know if the quick, cheap and easy way I choose to do things turn out to be good enough or not.  (Like, can I just paint those kitchen cabinets without sanding them?) 

This blog may last three entries, but I hope not.  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment